Our legal team represents private and public companies across numerous industries, as well as the venture capital firms and investment banks that finance the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We provide full-service advisory to startups. Whether its intellectual property or investment due diligence; our lawyers can provide your startup with specialized expertise.
Treadstone Law provides startups with:
- Cost-effective company formation
- Strategic legal and business advice and day-to-day guidance to technology, life sciences and cleantech companies throughout their growth stages
- Global network of angel, venture capital, private equity and investment banking relationships and market knowledge
- Extensive experience with private financings from angel, venture and strategic investors
- Market-leading IPO and M&A expertise
- Seasoned public company corporate governance covering state corporation law, SEC compliance, state and federal disclosure, regulatory requirements and shareholder communication
- Full-service legal capabilities, including intellectual property advice, protection and litigation; commercialization of company, technology and IP assets; employment, equity and other compensation and benefits; and regulatory and other capabilities.